1) learn to use my camera to it's full potential and develop my photography skills
2) become extremely comfortable and knowledgeable with photoshop
4) learn to use my sewing machine
5) quilt (using my newfound sewing skills)
6) read through the entire bible
7) finish up my scrapbooks from the past 13 years
8) read a novel
I know there are few more, but it's late and I can't remember all. If you'll notice, many of the things that are already a part of my life and responsiblities are not on the list. That's a different list. This one is about personal interests and growth. So, along with my other 'lists' , I'll have to manage my time better to fit it all in. Looking through my wants I see a theme - I love simple, old, traditional, artsy, homey things. I like that.